|Medical insurance management|
Medical insurance reimbursement notice
Ordinary hospitalized patients: Two copies of ID cards must be submitted within 3 days of hospitalization, and signed by the doctors and nurses in charge, and then sent to the inpatient department by the family members of the patients.
Reimbursement process for trauma patients (except car accidents, brawls, self-harm):
1. The village committee or unit shall present a certificate of trauma (3 persons need to prove).
2. Two copies of ID card, which must be signed and confirmed by the doctor and nurse in charge.
3. Trauma examination and approval sheet and admission record issued by the doctor in charge.
4. For 120 patients, 120 admission records should be provided.
5. Submission of unilateral traffic accident The unilateral traffic accident certificate, driving license and driving license presented by the traffic police team. The above materials must be delivered to the hospital within 3 days, otherwise no reimbursement will be made.
Maternal patients: A copy of ID card and birth certificate must be signed and confirmed by the doctor and nurse in charge and sent to the inpatient department within 3 days of hospitalization.